Stormbox is the least expensive EF-5/ 250 MPH community storm shelter on the market. These shelters are typically installed in less than two weeks. The prefabricated, steel disaster shelters are designed for large groups of people and are engineered to meet all required standards for FEMA community storm shelters.
Stormbox provides near-absolute protection for your group. Every disaster shelter:
- Meets all FEMA 361 and ICC-500 guidelines
- Passes the Debris Impact Test at TX Tech National Wind Institute (NWI)
- Has a shelter door with a three-point, locking-hardware system that passes NSSA review, NWI Flying Debris Tests, and meets FEMA guidelines
- Has a HILTI epoxy anchoring system with 6” embedment in 16” reinforced concrete slab
- Has Quality Assurance inspections completed before use
- Is ADA accessible
- Meets all National Storm Shelter Association (NSSA) requirements
- Permanent and transferrable models available
- Oil & Gas
- Office/ Commercial
- And More!